Friday, August 1, 2008

"Nice and Ritz-ie"

In honor of his 19th birthday, Jose "Cuervo" threw a party at the Ritz-Carlton over in Marina del Rey. FLIX FLIX FLIX.

The Man of the Hour.


Sagisi.


Dr. Dre and Eazy-E.


Breezies.


I didn't know that Josh was super cool with Steve Aoki.


Fairies.


"Hi, im DRUNK. Nice to meet you."


Only I do the "shocking" around here.


Way to put your gift to use.


Internet wasn't free.


They both yacked.


The usual.


Breez... nevermind.


Birdies.


3 of these were murked in less than 30 seconds.


I spy a session.


I hate these lovebirds.


???


He went from this...


...to this.


I had more photos, but they were all pretty much the same. Drunken smiles, endless cigarettes, and candid upskirts. Im keeping the upskirts for myself.

No comments: