Monday, November 24, 2008

From What I Can Recall...

So im sitting here in my office wondering whether its going to rain or not. Suddenly, i came up with the idea to blog about last friday. Why? Because i don't remember alot of it. So i've decided to blog with what remaining memory I have from the party. Im sorry if i offend you. Actually, no im not sorry.

I hate to brag, but i had VIP backstage passes.


For some reason, I only remember certain people. I remember these breezies.


I remember killin' all you little polliwogs along with Japes.


My girl and my bitch... err, friend.


It was Mitch's "Welcome Back" party, so it would only be right if i showed him having loads of fun.


Eric was doin' his usual.


Chicago Bullshit.


After awhile, i found Mitch here. He was still having loads of fun.


Then he asked me if i wanted to take another shot with him.


I told him i was down, and he said he was too. Literally. So i helped him up.


Rachel likes getting shocked. ...and so does Jordan.


I know these two had fun together. Fuckin cunts.


The GF was mad for awhile... but i cheered her up in the end.


Before i said my "goodbyes," i headed to the restroom and found someone taking a picture of me.


And when i finally got to the restroom, i found Mitch.


...and that was pretty much all i remember. If you have any pictures of me doing ridiculously stupid things, please feel free to email them to me. I'll post them. Actually, if you have ANY ridiculous pictures, email them.

Thanks to the GF Marilu and Rachel for the pictures.

Send yours to:
Johnny@rosewoodroyale.com

No comments: